Hazardous Products Cause Severe Injuries, Even Death—Call a Tough NV Personal Injury Lawyer Today
When we purchase products-whether prescription drugs, kids toys, food, vehicles or furniture, we expect them to be safe. Tragically, every year Nevada residents are victims of defective products due to poor workmanship, toxic materials, not enough research, rushing it to store shelves and false advertising. We hear stories all too often about medications that prove to have life-threatening side-effects or toys made with poisonous materials. If you think you or a loved one may have been injured by something you bought, but you aren’t sure if you have any rights have as a consumer, call us today.
Doing What’s Right, For Those Who Have Been Wronged-Let Us Fight For Your Rights
The list of possible hazardous product injuries is long and distressing, including:
- A child could get sick after playing with a new toy that smells toxic
- An elderly parent may become ill due to dangerous drugs that have been recalled by the FDA
- You may have headaches and dizziness from new furniture gassing off fumes
- Your property value may have gone down due to faulty construction materials
- Surgery worsened your pain due to a defective medical device
- Your new car could have malfunctioning seatbelts, resulting in car accident injuries
- A faulty child booster seat might have caused your child’s wrongful death
If you are a defective product injury victim, the manufacturer is liable and we can pursue the compensation you deserve. Call the Nevada Law Offices of Aaron Law Group at 702-550-1111 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every conversation is confidential and personalized, and you don’t pay a cent until we win your defective product personal injury case. Serving the entire Las Vegas, Henderson and Pahrump, NV region.